Leanne T. Hay
Leanne started as a summer law clerk at Broening Oberg Woods & Wilson in 2019 and began as an associate in 2020.
Before law school, Leanne graduated summa cum laude from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology while also working as a licensed pharmacy technician. Leanne moved to Arizona to attend law school at Arizona State University as an O’Connor Merit Scholar. She graduated cum laude in 2020.
During law school, Leanne served as the Senior Note & Comment Editor on the Jurimetrics Editorial Board, earning her the Outstanding Mentor Award. During her tenure, she authored and published an article discussing litigation involving off-label uses of medical device. She also interned for a Federal District Court judge, the Maricopa County Public Defender’s Office, and the Governor’s Regulatory Review Council.
She enjoys spending her free time outdoors, hiking, mountain climbing, and backpacking with her dachshund.
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, J.D. 2020
- Cum laude
- O’Connor Honors Merit Scholar & Pedrick Scholar
- Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law, Science, and Technology, Editorial Board 2018-2020
- University of Georgia
- Presidential Scholar
- Summa cum laude
- B.A. Sociology
- State Bar of Arizona, 2020
- Arizona Bar Association, Member 2020 – present
- Outstanding 3L Mentor Award