Mary B. Wilson
Mary was born in Manila, Philippines, in 1956. In 1970 she moved to Phoenix, Arizona with her family. In 1975 she entered Arizona State University, majoring in European History and Foreign Language. She completed summer studies in 1979 at the Sorbonne University, Paris, France. In 1980 she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts with honors from Arizona State University. She entered law school at the University of Arizona in 1980 and was asked to write for Law Review in 1981 and 1982. She graduated from University of Arizona School of Law in 1983. She joined the law firm of Crampton, Woods, Broening & Oberg, P.C. which subsequently became Broening, Oberg, Woods & Wilson, P.C. Mary speaks four languages: English, Spanish (high conversational), French (low conversational), Tagalog (basic).
Mary is presently Of Counsel to the law firm of Broening, Oberg, Woods & Wilson, P.C. She has been married 32 years to Donald Wilson, Jr., also an attorney with the law firm of Broening, Oberg, Woods & Wilson. They have two adult children and one grandchild.
- University of Arizona College of Law, cum caude, J.D., 1983
- Member, Arizona Law Review, 1981-1982. Case Note: “Arizona’s Little Miller Act”, 23 Ariz. L. Rev. 1326 (1982)
- Arizona State University, cum laude, B.A.,1980
- Arizona Supreme Court, 1983
- Federal District Court for the District of Arizona 1983
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, 1997
- Admitted to practice law in various tribal courts in Arizona.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Arizona State Bar
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Arizona Women’s Lawyers Association (AWLA)
- Martindale Hubbell, AV Rating